Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, email address, address and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Use and sharing of Personal Information
We use your personal Information only by Dr.Fish Brands to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers. We may share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We do not share your email address with any other companies.We contact with other companies to provide certain services, including shipping, name, address verification and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and we work with them to ensure that your privacy is protected.
- In rare cases, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Our purpose is to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of the information we collect from you. We use various current tachnologies and processes (such us SSL technology) to protect our customer data. We limit the information provided to external companies that have signed contracts with us to the extent that they need to perform their duties. Our approach is to ues encryption when receiving or transmitting sensitive data. When you make a purchase or create an account on our website, your transaction information will be transmitted in a secure and encrypted format.
Retention and Update
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. If you want to update your customer information, please either log into your account on our Site or contact us. We will need to validate your identity before we can update your information to protect your privacy.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.